Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Symphony vs Rock

If you know me, you know how much I say my boys are total opposites.  I love this about them!  Gray if you look closely has ketchup around his mouth. He is my messy one....Or rather laid back when it comes to stuff on his face.  Griffin...however, would never have anything on his face or hands.

Gray rocks out to the drums.Beating them. We definitely know that the drum sticks are manufactured well.

Griffin very serious and is playing up to 12 songs on his piano.

His intense study face makes me smile

Gray screaming as he holds his drumstick up like a sword while Griffin makes sure he finishes his song before looking up to take a picture.

Symphony

Rock

My boys are at an age where I really want to push pause!  They are best friends and they are soaking up so much.  I can't get enough of 5 and 3!

No comments:

Post a Comment