Sunday, April 15, 2012

Spring Break

So sad to say that Spring break has passed.  The boys and I planned some fun things to do around house and around town.



John Van and I agree that I am the more adventurous and outdoors one.   I believe our boys will grow up to be more like their dad:)  They both have been dying to get in the pool and I tell them ..just a little bit longer we have to make sure it is good and clean.  I thought that getting the sprinkler out would help...not so much luck.  They were scared of it?!? Then, I thought if I ran through it with them they would eventually go by themselves. Again, no luck.  We still had a ball either way.
They may not be your adventurous,daring boys but if they follow their daddy's footsteps they will become great husbands and fathers.

No comments:

Post a Comment