Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Mothers Day 2012

Mother's Day Surprise.

This past Mother's day the school had muffins for mom. When I got there each mom had there area full of things to take home.  My favorite was a questionare that was full of Griffin's responses. This is what it listed.

All about Mom

1. What is something mom always says to you?
Griffin: " I love you"

2. What makes  mom happy?
G: "When I play"

3.What makes your mom sad?
G: When I hit

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
G: Play a game

5. What was your mom like as a child?
G: She was funny

6. How lod is your mom?
G: 4 years old

7. How tall is your mom?
G: 100 feet

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
G: Play outside

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
G: She goes to the movies

10. If your mom becomes famous what will it be for?
G: Basketball player

11. What is your mom really good at?
G: Homework

12. What is your not very good at?
G: Driving

13. What does your mom do for a job?
G: mommy cleans teeth

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
G: Cheese

15. What  makes you proud of your mom?
G: She plays with me.

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
G: Wonder Red

17. What do you and your mom do together?
G: We go home together

18. How are you and yoru mom the same?
G: We have the same shirt.

19. How are you and your mom different?
G: She is tall and I am short

20. How do you know your mom loves you? (My favorite funny answer)
G: She sleeps.

21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
G: His pretty eyes.

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
G: Dee Dee and Pop's House


This was so perfect for my mother's day! I had know clue how Griffin would respond?  I thought he did great and it warmed my heart to read the responses.

No comments:

Post a Comment